Thursday 24 December 2015

Creative writing contest - Pišemo na srpskom!

 

It is the time when we reconsider, think, rethink, overthink, decide, want, eagerly want to change something.

I have decided to share something nice with all of you who want to learn Serbian and who want to be creative in Serbian.

Here's the thing. I want to you to share with me any of your creative works written in Serbian - poems, short stories... anything related to literature. The deadline is 14th, January, the date when Orthodox Christians celebrate New Year. 

The jury will consist of Mirjana Samardzic, an English language teacher and me. The first prize will be 60-minute lesson with me and the second prize is 45-minute lesson (conversation, grammar... whatever you want).

So, give your best! I am really looking forward to it! I can't wait to see and read all of your written works. 

All your entries should be sent to panteraster@gmail.com and the subject of a message should be Pišemo na srpskom. Please include your short biography and explain why you have decided to learn Serbian.

No comments:

Post a Comment