Monday 2 March 2015

About me and my lessons

Hello everyone!

- Teacher Ljiljana -


I am a professional Serbian language teacher. This blog should help you learn Serbian language and provide information about Serbia, Serbian culture, customs and people.

As an experienced teacher, I create additional materials for lessons and adjust them to student's needs. I am friendly, cheerful and demanding. Lessons can be focused on different parts of speech and language (grammar, vocabulary, writing, conversation) or include every aspect of it.

Serbian language is considered to be one of the most difficult ones. It is very important to put as much effort as I do in our lessons. It is always good to take notes, to WRITE because this has a great impact on memorizing.

The most difficult part is grammar, but with a good and devoted teacher, this doesn't have to be so.

I will give my best to post useful activities, grammar lessons and other.  If you have any suggestions and questions, you can email me (panteraster@gmail.com) or fill in contact form on the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment